Manage episode 270643563 series 1757844
In today's weekly episode, we witness the commercial real estate industry and business community pivot to succeed in a pandemic world. We discuss:
- Regus parent company files for bankruptcy protection on several key locations
- The multifamily sector experiences 237,000 cases of no payments in August
- Politics spoil NYC private sector alliance to aide in the economic recovery
- Bloomberg Business offers key points to transition your business to online
- Amazon defies work from home trends with the addition of new offices across the U.S.
- Ontario landlords open the door to new broker incentives
We track commercial real estate, so you can focus on your business. Please give us a thumbs up and subscribe to the show. Want to support the show? Get your Don't Sign the Lease apparel at www.dontsignthelease.com/shop.
Jorge Morales is founder and President of Blue Box Real Estate, a South Florida commercial real estate firm specializing in Tenant Advisory Services and Landlord Advisory Services. Please visit www.blueboxre.com today. Blue Box Real Estate, LLC is a Lic. Real Estate Broker.