Manage episode 283150424 series 2355391
Today we’re talking about bike training techniques that will make you ride faster. The key things you need to be doing in training to help you go faster out on the road.
It’s safe to say we are data obsessed here at TriVelo, we love power and FTP. HOWEVER, the reason we love it is so we can use it to go FASTER on our bike. So today we’re going to be talking all about how to translate some training techniques to help you go faster.
Key points of the episode:
- Stop making snap judgements about your performance
- The lowest points of being an athlete
- Contrary to most of our advice, stop being so power focused that you forget to go fast!
- What input vs output means when you’re on the bike, and why you need to focus on BOTH
- The 3 top training techniques to go faster
- How you can get FREE speed
- How efficient is your pedal stroke?
- Are you concentrating enough on your cadence?
- Do you lapse in concentration when it comes to your position? How much is it costing you?
- The 5 key questions you need to be asking yourself, over and over in training and in racing
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.