Manage episode 287881765 series 2897645
《伍拾壹说》很高兴跟大家见面了！本节目由Multicoin Capital的Mable Jiang主理，每期旨在向听众呈现一些区块链从业者的创意想法、有趣经历与开发运营进展，围绕华语世界从业者为主，也会不定期邀请亚洲其他地区非华语的从业者参与。
这一期是在2020年8月录制的，到今天在行业内已经经历了许多事情，因此这一期算是一个小小的回顾。本期对话里，Multicoin Capital 创始人 Kyle Samani 和 Tushar Jain 为大家讲述了最初创业的故事，Multicoin Capital 的东行之路，他们对于为项目方提供价值与赋能所做的思考与努力，以及他们在接下来一段时间感到兴奋的行业方向。
重要声明：Mable或嘉宾在播客中的观点仅代表他们的个人看法，并不代表Multicoin Capital官方的观点。此播客仅用于提供信息，不作为投资参考。Multicoin Capital有时可能会在此节目中讨论的某些代币或公司中持有头寸。
Hello everyone! Welcome to the Genesis episode of our Asia podcast series. I'm your host Mable Jiang. Today we have the co-founders and managing partners of Multicoin Capital Kyle Samani and Tushar Jain to join us.
In this conversation we cover a ton of ground. We talk about how Kyle and Tushar got into crypto, why they doubled down on Asia, and what technologies, projects, and ideas they find most compelling within the region.
Below are some quick audio bookmarks to help you jump around and find what you're looking for:
- 00:28 — How Multicoin Capital got started
- 06:49 — How and when Multicoin Capital became interested in China
- 12:18 — Recent results and revelations from on-the-ground insights from China
- 17:06 — Investments that Multicoin Capital has made in the East
- 21:10 — Kyle and Mable discuss the launch of Project Serum
- 27:53 — Kyle and Mable talk about interoperability and Solana
- 30:41 — Tushar and Kyle discuss the recent proliferation of DeFI
- 37:56 — Mable and Kyle talk about exchange innovation in Asia
For more information about this podcast, please visit https://multicoin.capital/.
Important Disclaimers: All opinions expressed by Mable Jiang, or other podcast guests, are solely their opinion and do not represent the opinions of Multicoin Capital in any way. This podcast is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as investment advice. Multicoin Capital may hold positions in some of the tokens and/or companies discussed on this show.