Manage episode 289991970 series 2906631
“Get clear on your goals: Is your Ad to have more people like your page or your posts? Or are you growing a list of dream prospects?”
— Dee Boswell-Buck
Do you use Facebook Ads to acquire leads or sell your products and services?
Follow-up question: Are they working for you?
It’s an unfortunate fact that 62% of business owners fail at Facebook Ads. How can you take your Facebook Ads game from ineffective to inspired?
In this episode, I start at the basics in order to demystify Facebook Ads. From understanding Facebook Pixel to maximizing your ROI to boosting your search ranking on Google, this episode will lay out a clear path to turning leads into paying customers using Facebook ads!
Facebook Ads are a great way to stay effortlessly top-of-mind for your audience. Remember: it takes 6-8 marketing touches before someone becomes a hot lead!
When properly targeted, Facebook Ads help your content and promotions land in front of your dream clients — the people most likely to need your solution... and be willing to pay well for it!
For a few dollars per day, your Facebook Ads can move your leads to visit your landing page, join your waitlist, and share their email information.
Hit play now to find out why I love Facebook Ads and learn how I apply them to my marketing. I even share examples of Facebook Ads that I ran for a client which helped her massively grow her mailing list and amplify her sales!
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- How using Facebook Ads effectively actually improves your search ranking on Google
- The 2 first steps you need to take in order to optimize your Facebook Ads campaigns
- How to align your marketing funnel with your ad strategy — and nurture your leads through each step
- 01:52 Facebook marketing strategies & fails
- 03:19 Do Facebook Ads hit the mark?
- 04:51 How Facebook Pixel works
- 06:55 How I run my Facebook Ads
- 08:07 The hidden benefits for your Google Search rankings
- 09:41 Nurturing leads through the funnel
- 12:38 Selecting your campaign goal
- 13:56 Nurturing sequence example
- 15:54 Should you boost your post?
- 17:06 Customer avatars & business goals
Work with me: http://www.deeboswellbuck.com