Manage episode 302678247 series 2710239
From French diplomacy to Haitian deportations at the Southern border, international headlines dominated the weekend. Axios' Dave Lawler catches us up.
- Plus, a looming battle with Chicago city workers over vaccine mandates.
- And, why companies want cool stock symbols.
Guests: Axios' Dave Lawler, Monica Eng, and Courtenay Brown.
Credits: Axios Today is produced in partnership with Pushkin Industries. The team includes Niala Boodhoo, Sara Kehaulani Goo, Dan Bobkoff, Alexandra Botti, Nuria Marquez Martinez, Sabeena Singhani, Michael Hanf, and Alex Sugiura. Music is composed by Evan Viola. You can reach us at email@example.com. You can text questions, comments and story ideas to Niala as a text or voice memo to 202-918-4893.
- Australian prime minister says France knew of "grave" concerns over submarine fleet
- U.S. begins deportation flights to Haiti from Del Rio
- Axios Chicago
- Game of tickers: The heated race to reserve unique stock symbols
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices