Manage episode 314526295 series 2223185
Questions covered this week;
- Can’t think of a proper one so who benches more, Nik or Ant? 🤔
- How do you not sound like you are hard selling when getting leads from a class?
- I know conversations are key, but practical ideas to not feel shady sliding into DMs? Just feel like I’m bothering people
- Lady didn't show up to her pre-consult enquiry meeting (15 mins booked on zoom) as she 'had woken up late'. Should I let her book in another meeting due to poor reasoning? if not, how do i let her know this? thanks
- How do we know what to pritortise and what not to prioritise?
- What are the technical steps of streaming via zoom into a fb group? e.g. a client interview or having a guest Q&A then off the back of that how would you extract the audio for a podcast?
- Semi private: I have a potential client looking to sign up but it is a bit expensive for her, she is down for the semi-private idea. How would I find someone to partner her up with? Should I ask my current clients, social media etc?
- Got 2 new enquiries for 2-1 coaching session but have never done it before. What are the main considerations when doing a 2-1 session, in terms of structuring them and programming.
- With your values, should they be one constant set of values that run through your business and personal life or should you have a separate set of values for your business?
Any feedback or questions, please fire through to > firstname.lastname@example.org