Manage episode 337131177 series 2868042
Motherhood requires a lot when it comes to planning for the best should the worst happen. An important conversation to have is who will watch your kids if something was to happen to you or your partner.
This week, Rebecca Salgado returns to The Motherhood and Money Show with important questions to ask when picking out a guardian for your child, including:
- Would the kids be uprooted?
- How old are your kids? How old are your guardians?
- Do your values align
- Are they financially responsible
- What’s their relationship with the children
- Do they have to be family
- Are they willing to be a guardian?
These questions are taken from the Huffing Post Article "Who Should Get Your Kids If You Die? There's More To It Than You Think."