A Year In Business | Setting Up Your Own Clinic (Part 1)
Manage episode 272829606 series 2705822
We all study acupuncture and Chinese medicine in the hope that we may develop into the greatest of practitioners. However, we are often under-prepared for how to set ourselves up as practitioners after graduation, or we are perplexed as to how we can take our already existing business to the next level. Today, in part 1, we speak to Emma Eaton of the Cobham Acupuncture and Reflexology Clinic, who talks us through a year in business and setting up her own busy practice in Cobham. In today's episode, we discuss the following:
- Factors in deciding to set up your own clinic.
- The considerations of setting up your own clinic.
- Working with/alongside other practitioners.
- Initial outlays and the costs of setting up your own clinic: What do I need to know?
- Pricing: charging what you feel you’re worth.
- Online – building your website and creating an online presence; social media, search engine optimisation (SEO), backlinks, and more.
- Getting referrals and building a network of patients.
Check out our show notes. We have created a FREE e-book – Yin & Yang.