A Year In Business | Setting Up Your Own Clinic (Part 2)
Manage episode 272829605 series 2705822
We all study acupuncture and Chinese medicine in the hope that we may develop into the greatest of practitioners. However, we are often under-prepared for how to set ourselves up as practitioners after graduation, or we are perplexed as to how we can take our already existing business to the next level. Today, in part 2, we speak to Emma Eaton of the Cobham Acupuncture and Reflexology Clinic, who talks us through a year in business and setting up her own busy practice in Cobham. In today's episode, we discuss the following:
- Online – building your website and creating an online presence; social media, search engine optimisation (SEO), backlinks, and more.
- Clinic management software; accounting, appointment scheduling, automated confirmation/reminder emails, etc.
- Payment solutions.
- Employing a virtual receptionist
- Doing your clinic accounts and submitting your tax return.
- Pitfalls to avoid during your first year in practice.
- The effects of Covid-19 on a newly established clinic.
Check out our show notes. We have created a FREE e-book – Yin & Yang.