Manage episode 290210353 series 2360778
IN THIS REPEAT: The last episode of 200 Seconds in Hell.
You know that the devils try to be sneaky and trick you, right? Did you know they might make you a glutton without eating any food? It's what Screwtape calls "gluttony of Delicacy" in the seventeenth letter. Just what is that? Learn all about it in this new short podcast that explores the themes in The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis. Don't forget to check out the other episodes by following the links below.
2017 is the 75th anniversary of when The Screwtape Letters was first published. So, why not read it again! And consider getting my enhanced study guide to help you enjoy it even more. Get a free 20 page PDF sample of my book via ScrewtapeCompanion.com.
- Listen to Episode 7 of 200 Seconds in Hell - Secret Weapon #2
- Listen to Episode 6 of 200 Seconds in Hell - Secret Weapon #1
- Listen to Episode 5 of 200 Seconds in Hell - Twisting Democracy
- Listen to Episode 4 of 200 Seconds in Hell - Twisting Words
- Listen to Episode 3 of 200 Seconds in Hell - Humility
- Listen to Episode 2 of 200 Seconds in Hell - Laughter
- Listen to Episode 1 of 200 Seconds in Hell - Overview
- Purchase Lewis Books on Amazon
- Listen to All About Jack on iTunes
- Purchase C.S. Lewis Goes to Hell
- Visit ScrewtapeCompanion.com
- Visit EssentialCSLewis.com