ARCHITECTING Podcast - Career + Lifestyle Mentoring for Architects looking to move beyond overwhelm and make a difference throug design
Should I Stay or Should I Go?
Manage episode 295010183 series 2923058
This is the number one question people ask career coaches. They know they're not happy in their current state, but don't know what their future state could look like, let alone how to negotiate their desired state.
In this episode, I'll walk you through two examples from clients of mine and how I helped them not only decide if they should stay or go, but how to negotiate their next move. You'll learn:
- How to have a productive discussion about what you want to be doing
- Tools to help you develop a game plan so you can negotiate a win-win outcome
- Why you need to get commitments for support, not just permission
- The hard questions to ask to help you decide if a company is a good fit for you
- How to evaluate a counteroffer and decide whether to stay after you already chose to go.
Want to be a founding member for my new digital course? Build the career you always wanted while making the difference in people's lives you know you were born to make. You'll get a 50% discount if you are in the first five to claim this offer. Email me at email@example.com
Join the architecting community:
2:00 PM EST Sundays- Critical Conversations- A raw look at the state of our profession
9:00 AM EST Mondays- Architects as Healers: Buildings as Medicine
Learn more and connect architectingpodcast.com
Interested in sponsoring a show or having me as a guest on your podcast or community? Stop here to get information.
Into/outro music Alive by Richard Wasson Copyright 2019