ARCHITECTING Podcast - Career + Lifestyle Mentoring for Architects looking to move beyond overwhelm and make a difference through design
Why You Need to Have Executive Presence
Manage episode 333759903 series 2923058
Just showing up all passionate about things doesn't always convince people that you should be leading on the issue. Learn three things all leaders have mastered in order to have authority and clarity.
- High performance habits help you get more done better, leverage the skills of your team, and empower your clients/users to co-create solutions with you.
- Clearly communicating expectations and strategically taking on the right opportunities prevents you from burning out by overservicing and neglecting your own development.
- Work/life balance is so 2000. In today's world, it's about being able to integrate all parts of your life.
- Don't expect success someday when you can have it today.
- Success isn't an either or duality. Embrace the AND.
DOORS ARE OPEN FOR STRESSLESS SUCCESS ACADEMY!
Dive deeper into the content covered in this episode- learn more here
GET MAGIC MIND
These next 10 days, you can get 40% off your subscription at:https://www.magicmind.co/architect
use discount code ARCHTECT20 for an additional 20% off
Join the architecting community:
Interested in sponsoring a show or having me as a guest on your podcast or community? Stop here to get information.
Into/outro music Alive by Richard Wasson Copyright 2019