Manage episode 289998989 series 8836
- The ‘Wiltshire Audio Anomaly’
- 20% off the book Vera Rubin – A Life for US listeners using url: hup.harvard.edu/exhibits/HX7578
- @StargazerRob’s alternative astrophotographer of the year award
- Listeners’ emails
- April Fools research papers
- Commemorating 60 years since Yuri Gagarin’s 1st Spaceflight
- An update on @NASA’s Mars Ingenuity copter
- Rounding up @SpaceX’s metal toilet roll tube developments & explosions
- NASA’s Artemis program update and presidential priorities for NASA
- Cluttered & congested orbits leading to satellite collisions
Moons of the Solar System: Our show segment exploring the discovery, exploration and our knowledge of the solar system’s moons. And we move onto Jupiter’s 75 less fashionable moons.
Q&A: ‘How are satellite licences awarded and by who? And can/should they make requirements of companies to make them responsible for their space junk and their impact on ground based astronomy?’ From our good friend Matt Rayment in London, UK.