Manage episode 307164885 series 2710239
House Democrats continue to push for a vote of that nearly two trillion dollar Build Back Better spending bill. After months of wrangling, no date has been set and passage of President Biden’s massive agenda remains in question. So one question we’re asking this morning is: Is all the momentum lost?
- Plus, IBM’s quantum computing ambitions.
- And, Conclusions after the global climate summit.
Guests: Axios' Hans Nichols, Ina Fried and Ben Geman.
Credits: Axios Today is produced in partnership with Pushkin Industries. The team includes Niala Boodhoo, Sara Kehaulani Goo, Julia Redpath, Alexandra Botti, Nuria Marquez Martinez, Alex Sugiura, Sabeena Singhani, Lydia McMullen-Laird, and Jayk Cherry. Music is composed by Evan Viola. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can text questions, comments and story ideas to Niala as a text or voice memo to 202-918-4893.
- Progressives fearful as Biden plan pushed into December
- Exclusive: IBM achieves quantum computing breakthrough
- COP26 climate deal calls for historic shift from fossil fuels
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices