Manage episode 281612922 series 2850541
Three (or five) things you will learn today:
- How she found her audience, and what channels were most effective to promote her summit.
- The impact her summits and events have had on her community, and how she has helped underrepresented women all over the US progress in their careers.
- How to engage your speakers and manage them.
- Why virtual summits work better for her audience than in-person events.
- How to use the HeySummit custom registration question feature to get to know your audience.
Our guest today:
In this episode, we talk with founder of PositiveHire, Michele Heyward, about how to use virtual summits to find users & customers. PositiveHire is a tech company which helps to recruit and retain experienced Latina, African-American and indigenous women STEM professionals into management positions.
Get in touch with Michele:
If you would like to engage with the hosts and guests you can join us in our Community for a chat, there you can meet likeminded individuals looking to create successful virtual events.
If you like our episodes please leave us a review. Thank you!