Manage episode 295102217 series 2541310
Today we're talking about how to build a personal brand. These are my steps straight to you. This is our ultimate guide to personal branding. That's what we're talking about today, how to start a personal brand.
For me, personal branding is really all about reputation. Your reputation defines how people see you, approach you, and eventually want to do business with you. Your personal brand is how you represent yourself to the world.
- Discover where to start your personal brand journey
- Define what it takes for you to create an impact
- Learn the importance of community, and what it actually is
- Find out the perfect time to start creating content
"You're going to want to make sure that you are positioned in the market. In other words, that people know what you do, how you do it, and if you're good at it or not."
"If nothing else, seek out people that have the energy of connecting you to other people."
"Design your content to serve in reality-based instead of fictional content."
CONNECT WITH BRANDON
MORE ADVICE AND INTERVIEWS
If you’d like my full plan for how to build your content marketing strategy, check out my free Content Marketing Starter Guide.
And here are some more of my most popular thought leader interviews!
- What Business to Start with John Lee Dumas
- Personal Branding Masterclass with Chris Ducker
- Built to Serve with Evan Carmichael
Don’t want to miss the next thought leader interview? Subscribe to the free B-team Insider Newsletter! And don’t forget to leave a rating and review on iTunes.