Manage episode 255667632 series 2137490
Ami Assigal is many things. A business owner, a mother, a leader and a changemaker.
But after so long juggling so many roles, and wrestling with a high achiever drive, Ami found herself at a place where she no longer knew who she was, what she wanted or what would fulfil her.
She was stressed, anxious and permanently hustling for her worth - never taking the time to slow down and appreciate herself or her life.
This is how we first connected with Ami in mid-2019 when she joined the BU movement as part of our Personal Development & Wellbeing Mastery Program.
Nowadays Ami is proud of who she is, is ok with slowing down and has a much healthier relationship with her emotional wellbeing. The best part is Ami is still kicking massive goals and achieving great things in her life but now she is doing so from a place of fulfilment and self-love.
On this debut episode of The Insider Scoop series, I sit down with Ami for the first time in person to find out more about the journey from her own perspective and to dive into how Ami is making an impact, starting with herself.
In this episode we talk about:
- Ami's changing relationship with the concept of failure
- How Ami developing herself has helped her positively impact the lives of her children, her clients and those around her
- An incredibly exciting opportunity that has arisen for Ami to positively change lives in another country.
If you'd like to connect more with Ami and follow her journey you can do so via LinkedIn:
If you'd like to be a part of Hello my Tribe you can check them out here: https://www.hellomytribe.com/
MOST IMPORTANTLY MAKE SURE YOU SUPPORT AMI'S WORK IN GHANA HERE --> https://join.thp.org.au/fundraisers/amiassigal/business-chicks-ghana
Other resources we mentioned during this episode are:
- "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" by Steven Covey [book]
- "First We Make the Beast Beautiful" by Sarah Wilson [book]
- Who Gives a Crap Toilet Paper: https://au.whogivesacrap.org/
As always it means the world to us when you SUBSCRIBE and REVIEW the show on whatever platform you're listening from.
Thank you in advance.--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/bu-with-declan/message