Manage episode 297172384 series 2929505
Norman Bacal is a legend in Canadian law. Norm built & led one of Canada’s most prestigious law firms. He was also one of the most successful film finance lawyers in the country. He sat on the board of directors of a Hollywood studio and represented companies like Warner Bros, MGM, Sony, and Lionsgate.
Then, the firm collapsed and he re-invented himself as a bestselling author of Breakdown, speaker, and mentor to young lawyers (or just young professionals starting out).
In this episode, we talk about:
- How to get started in sales as a lawyer
- What being a vacuum salesperson taught Norm about selling as a lawyer
- Why "failing" 6 times with each client is part of the process
- The most important thing to do when you fall through the trapdoor in life
- The importance of a performance as a lawyer
- What it's like to start from zero again
- and so much more!
This episode is for the books!
Help Us Out!
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds, and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you all! Thank you – we really appreciate it!
If you have any comments or would to join as a guest on our podcast, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links to Listen to this Podcast: