Manage episode 308129303 series 1644579
This Week’s Show
Segment 1: Week in Review, Habs News, League News
- Check out news Headlines posts every week day at AllHabs.net.
- Roster news - Canadiens welcomed back Jake Allen, Cedric Paquette and Joel Edmundson after recovering from injuries. Allen and Paquette returned to the lineup. Edmundson has been practicing with the team but not yet ready for game action. Guy Lafleur: Canadiens should name a captain and it should be Brendan Gallagher
- Habs prospect report - Updates on the Laval Rocket. Is Jordan Harris the "best defenceman in the country?" Be sure to read the content at AHL.report and check out The Press Zone - Montreal.
- Quotes of the Week
- Hockey news and notes - Elliotte Friedman: Claude Julien may be a candidate to coach Canucks. Friedman: "NHL did have a phone conversation with Quebec City, but it’s not seriously on the radar." Artemi Panarin vs Brad Marchand.
Segment 2: BIG Topic - Holding Pattern
- The Canadiens season is in a death spiral and the management is in paralysis. While the Habs continue to set records of futility, when will change finally come for the suffering players and fans?
Segment 3: Have Your Say
- Canadiens upcoming events.
- Canadiens Connection Question of the Week.
- Listener's texts and emails.
Canadiens Connection on Rocket Sports Radio
Canadiens Connection is hosted by Rick Stephens (@AllHabs) with Amy Johnson (@FlyersRule) and Chris G (@ChrisHabs360). This talented team of credentialed journalists come together to share their valued insight.
Canadiens Connection is a connection between fans, journalists, players, coaches, management to thoroughly discuss their favorite game in an informative, thought provoking, and entertaining way.
Get the Canadiens Connection!
- Search for "Canadiens Connection" from Rocket Sports Radio on your favorite podcast app and subscribe! You can also listen to every episode on apps including:
- Apple Podcasts (iTunes)
- Pocket Casts
- Google Podcasts
Share the Canadiens Connection on social media. And we would be grateful for your 5-star rating for the podcast!