Manage episode 281621691 series 1019832
This has been a wild year for all of us. From a leadership perspective, we have to be cognizant of all of the changes that are occuring—as well as how they are affecting our team. We have to be aware of how we are addressing these roadblocks that come up as we continue to navigate the pandemic for the foreseeable future. We may never go back to normal, but we can adapt and create a life that allows us to continue to thrive in whatever environment we are in.
That’s why I brought together a superstar team of past guests and leadership experts: Roxanne Kaufman-Elliott, the founder of Roxanne Leadership, and Brian Comerford and Nick Lozano, co-hosts of the highly successful podcast Lead.EXE.
To learn more, and for the complete show notes, visit: petermargaritis.com
- Podcast: leadexe.com
- Learn more at: prolaureate.com
- Roxanne’s LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/roxanne-kaufman-elliott-4909571
- Brian’s LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/briancomerford
- Nick’s LinkedIn: linkedin.com/in/nick-lozano-97356621
- OBS Studio: obsproject.com
- S3E1. Ego is Getting in the Way of Empathy with Brian Comerford & Nick Lozano
- S2E44. Becoming a Better Leader with Roxanne Kaufman-Elliott
Change Your Mindset is a production of Crate Media
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices