Manage episode 298444193 series 2551708
How To Grow As A Social Media Manager
So, why should you always be growing in a career such as digital Marketing? What does “always be growing” mean? To grow you need to learn and to always be growing you need to always be learning.
Whether you’re just getting started in digital marketing or are counting down the days to retirement, learning will always be a valuable asset.
So how can you grow as a social media manager? To answer this question, I have a set of guiding rules that I’ve been following and today, I’ll be sharing 5 of these rules with you.
- 00:00 - 00:44, Introduction
- 01:45 - 3:15: Rule #1, Network with other Social Media Managers
- 3:15 - 4:27: Rule #2, Take an Active Part in Happenings
- 4:27 - 5:27: Rule #3, Find Brands you Love and Follow Them
- 5:28 - 7:07: Rule #4, Take Advantage of Free Online Classes
- 7:22 - 8:51: Rule #5, Take Time to Build a Stronger Communication Skills
Important Links mentioned in today's episode
- Join DigiClan Africa
- Google Trends
- Google Digital Skills for Africa
- Blueprint Academy by Facebook
- Twitter's Flight Academy
- HubSpot Academy
- SEMRush Academy
- TED Talks on Communication
Connect with Colours of Social Media Podcast