Manage episode 294483523 series 2895954
When a company has a problem, a breakdown, a crisis -- something goes wrong and the whole world is talking about it -- it's often said that they have a PR problem. But what if that whole situation could have been avoided? And what if including your communications pros earlier in the conversation could have prevented all of that?
Read Abbie Fink's blog post for this episode: "Why You Want Your Public Relations Team at the Table"
If you enjoyed this episode, please follow the Copper State of Mind podcast in your favorite app. We publish a new episode every other Tuesday. Just pick your preferred podcast player from this link and follow the show: https://www.copperstateofmind.show/listen
- "PR Problem or Operational Issue?" by Abbie Fink
- "What is PR?" by Andrea Meyer
- "Should We Be Educating Our Clients About Public Relations?" by Abbie Fink
- Common Myths in Public Relations" by Marissa Baker
- Related Episode: "Community Relations: Giving Back is Good Business"
Copper State of Mind is a project of HMA Public Relations, a full-service public relations and marketing communications firm in Phoenix.
The show is recorded and produced in the studio of PHX.fm, the leading independent B2B online radio station and podcast studio in Arizona.