Manage episode 326043336 series 2917102
Here's what is happening in the markets today, Tuesday, April 19th
- Lackluster trading for stocks
- Interest rates are skyrocketing
- Inflation: Corn and Natural Gas prices out of control
- Tale of two stories: Bank of America (BAC) and Charles Schwab (SCHW)
- Today’s highlight: Netflix (NFLX) earnings
… and much more
PLUS: Trade THIS not THAT - What we traded and why
This wraps up today's stock market news.
If you enjoyed the "Stock Market Today" episode, make sure to subscribe to this podcast.
And for more stock market news, visit our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/rockwelltrading2008
#todaysstockmarket #stockmarkettoday #stockmarket