Manage episode 326973598 series 2917102
Here's what is happening in the markets today, Thursday, April 28th
- Stocks flat after volatile trading session
- Stocks have their worst start to a year since 1942
- Earnings are a mixed bag: Microsoft (MSFT), Visa (V), Google, (GOOG), and Boeing (BA)
- After the bell: Big surprise from Facebook (FB)
- Today’s economic reports: advance estimate for Q1 GDP and the weekly Initial Claims report
… and much more
PLUS: Getting assigned in 5 positions? - Here’s how our trades are doing
This wraps up today's stock market news.
If you enjoyed the "Stock Market Today" episode, make sure to subscribe to this podcast.
And for more stock market news, visit our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/rockwelltrading2008
#todaysstockmarket #stockmarkettoday #stockmarket