Manage episode 333031415 series 2917102
Here's what is happening in the markets today, Thursday, June 30th
- The S&P 500 is down about 20% in 2022
- That’s the worst first half of the year since 1970
- Cleveland Fed President Mester supports another 75 basis point hike
- Bad news for Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY)
- Even worse news for Carnival Cruise Lines (CCL)
- This morning: Core PCE and Unemployment Claims
… and much more
PLUS: Why we are not selling calls right now
This wraps up today's stock market news.
If you enjoyed the "Stock Market Today" episode, make sure to subscribe to this podcast.
And for more stock market news, visit our YouTube Channel: https://youtube.com/rockwelltrading2008
#todaysstockmarket #stockmarkettoday #stockmarket