Episode 212: The Grenfell Tower fire - part three
Manage episode 358054073 series 1807827
It was just a little house fire. It should have gone out in no time. In a safer building, it would have. But within an hour and a half of the first call to 999 that night, Grenfell Tower was fully ablaze.
- Grenfell: The Fire of London
- Grenfell: The Worst Tower Block Fire in London History
- Grenfell Tower tragedy in 3D
- 12 Firefighters have Terminal Cancer Since 2017 Rescue
- First Reports of Grenfell Tower fire
- New video timeline shows how the Grenfell Tower fire unfolded
- What Happened With The Cladding At Grenfell Tower?
Articles and books:
- Show Me The Bodies: How We Let Grenfell Happen, by Peter Apps
- Grenfell Tower inferno a 'disaster waiting to happen' as concerns are raised for safety of other buildings
- Concerns raised about Grenfell Tower 'for years'
- Fire alarm at Grenfell Tower was never meant for residents
- Grenfell: Cladding firm suggested use of cheaper panels
- Grenfell Tower refurbishment used cheaper cladding and tenants accused builders of shoddy workmanship
- Residents warned of 'catastrophic' Grenfell Tower block fire three years ago - but pleas 'fell on deaf ears'
- Faulty tumble dryer 'caused Shepherd's Bush tower block fire'
- Twenty-seven minutes and Grenfell Tower fire had taken hold: so why weren't residents told to get out?
- Grenfell Tower graphic: what we know about how the fire spread
- Questions Mount After Fire at Grenfell Tower in London Kills at Least 12
- IFSEC Global: Grenfell Tower Fire: latest Inquiry updates and full timeline
- Behailu Kedebe's statement to the inquiry
- Kingspan: Fire performance of phenolic insulation
- Dozen Grenfell firefighters diagnosed with terminal cancer
- Fire crews extinguish blaze at Shepherd's Bush tower block