Manage episode 294960306 series 1551287
In this show, Leh and Todd talk about the Four Truths that exist in every courtroom in a divorce or family law case. And, they break down the 6 things you can do to make sure that your truth is the one that is the one that the Court accepts.The 4 truths are:
- Your truth,
- Your spouse's truth,
- The actual truth, and
- The only truth that matters - what the judge (or jury in some cases) thinks is the truth.
- Maintain Self-awareness and Accept the 4 truths regardless of the fairness.
- Hire an attorney that knows the Judge
- Listen to your attorney
- If you can, choose a mediator that knows the Judge and can give you some great reality checking
- Get a case evaluation from another lawyer who is familiar with the Judge
- Testify with Humility