Manage episode 271082534 series 1757844
The New York economy is a vital component to South Florida commercial real estate with so many firms maintaining satellite offices in Miami and sending business down south.
In today's episode, we bring on Joseph Armano, CEO and President of Armano Real Estate, a boutique tenant advisory firm in New York. We discuss all things New York with Joseph including:
- The impact of COVID-19 to New York City's commercial real estate
- Where are office rents and occupancy heading in NYC
- When will New Yorkers return to the office
- New York businesses leaving the city
- How has the role of a tenant advisor adapted to the pandemic
- Tips and strategies for tenants
As New York goes, so goes South Florida. Tune in to today's highly informative interview and get an insider's view of what's happening in New York City.
Please subscribe to the podcast and like the show. To support the show, please visit www.dontsignthelease.com today and pick up a copy of the commercial real estate book entitled Don't Sign the Lease!
Jorge Morales is Founder and President of Blue Box Real Estate, an independent commercial real estate firm in South Florida. Please visit www.blueboxre.com for commercial real estate solutions today. Blue Box Real Estate, LLC is a Lic. Real Estate Broker.