Manage episode 348767054 series 3345144
The power of 'letting go' - How long do you hold onto things? And in doing so, how is it holding you back? Powerful questions right?! One of the most impactful things I've been doing this year when it comes to self-development is practicing 'letting go' and today I wish to share this perspective and practice with you ✨
In this episode you will learn,
- why we get stuck comparing ourselves to past versions of ourselves (for example...our body)
- the power of 'letting go'
- why holding onto things limit our potential and us taking action
- why embracing grief and forgiveness is key to letting go
- how letting go open us up to feel peace with who we are
- two practices that you can implement TODAY to help you let go of what's holding you back
- a little exercise for you to action before then end of this year!
As always, I am so grateful for you listening to the wisdom I am here to share ✨
If this episode resonated with you, please share it with those you love and help me have more impact by writing a review of the podcast ✨
All my love