Manage episode 285565636 series 2848647
David Meltzer is the Co-Founder of Sports 1 Marketing and formerly served as CEO of the renowned Leigh (“Lee”) Steinberg Sports & Entertainment agency, which was the inspiration for the movie Jerry Maguire.
His life’s mission is to empower OVER 1 BILLION people to be happy! This simple yet powerful mission has led him on an incredible journey to provide one thing…VALUE. In all his content, and communication that’s exactly what you’ll receive.
As part of that mission, for the past 20 years, he’s been providing free weekly trainings to empower others to empower others to be happy.
[00:01 - 7:24] Opening Segment
- An overview of David’s background story
- Learning the lessons of being poor
- The values of gratitude, forgiveness, and accountability
- The Playbook Podcast
[7:25 - 15:28] David’s Sound Bites
- Be more interested than interesting
- Seek the commonality and appreciate the difference
- I don’t believe in work; I believe in Activity
- Buying low and selling high
[15:29 - 24:09] Investing in Yourself
- Increasing your productivity to increase wealth
- Having faith to overcome the struggles
- Lessons that David has learned along the way
[24:10 - 28:57] Closing Segment
- Overcoming the feeling of unworthiness
- Allowing everything to come through me
- Unconscious competency to attract money
- What should the listeners take away from this?
- Be kind to your future self and do good deeds
“Nobody is separate. One branch would not go to war with another branch. We need to be more interested and find out what makes people tick.” - David Meltzer
“We need to search for how we are the same, and appreciate how we are different.” - David Meltzer
“I have a jacket with no pockets for a reason because my purpose in life is to allow everything to come through me in a world of more than enough.” - David Meltzer
LEAVE A REVIEW + help someone who wants to explode their business growth by sharing this episode or click here to listen to our previous episodes.
Dreamcatchers is an inclusive organization that targets people’s interest in being more instead of a certain demographic. We have people from all walks of life at many different ages. Find out more at www.dreamsshouldbereal.com. Find out more about Jerome at www.d3v3loping.com or www.myersmethods.com.