Manage episode 337821852 series 1440260
In this episode of the FCPA Compliance Report, I am joined by Ty Francis, Chief Advisory Officer at LRN. We dive deeply into a recently released LNR/Tapestry Networks Report on Assessing Corporate Culture: A Practical Guide to Improving Board Oversight. Some of the highlights include:
- The genesis of this report.
- How does the Report serve as a roadmap to a clearer picture of the company's ethical culture?
- How can the Report help determine how to improve culture throughout the enterprise?
- Who should a Board collaborate with, and how?
- How does the work LRN conducts help organizations foster more effective collaborative cultures?
- How do you prioritize culture on the board agenda?
- What is the challenge to the board's culture?
- How does a Board measure and monitor?
- How does a Board articulate the desired culture?
- How can a Board establish clear communication?
Ty Francis on LinkedIn
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices