Manage episode 305054485 series 2871115
News: Join us on our Patron and Instagram for Socktober, where we will have sock content all October long!
Emily - Waxing Moon - Half Moon Version, pattern available in the Fiber Coven Discord https://www.ravelry.com/projects/kittywithacupcake/waxing-moon-shawl---full-moon-sample
-knit in the Power of the Full Moon colorways from Valkyrie Fibers
Emily - Vanilla socks in BaH Yarns, Problems with Porgs colorway https://www.brendaandheatheryarns.com/
- Pumpkin Washcloth Design knit in Omega Sinfonia cotton https://woolery.com/omega-sinfonia-cotton-yarn.html
Lauren - Plaid Blanket Socks, pattern from Dana Rae Makes, as part of the Knitting with Besties pattern pair.
- Main color: Pitchfork Fiber Stalworth Sock base, Boogie Wonderland colorway https://www.etsy.com/shop/PitchforkFiber
- Contrast Color: Havirland Yarns Epic Space Opera (Empire Strikes Back) leftovers https://www.etsy.com/market/havirland
- Two at a time Vanilla socks from a double knit sock blank
- Witch’s Brew Sock https://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/witchs-brew-socks knit in Nomadic Yarns Sarah Sanderson colorway on the Brit Sock base https://www.etsy.com/shop/NomadicYarns
Emily - Aura sweater from Lauren
- Blood red and royal purple inks from Goulet pens https://www.gouletpens.com/
Occult Corner: We decided to do an informal series on our favorite rocks, and we kicked it off with a discussion on Amethyst. We focus geology, cultural significances, and mythology.