Manage episode 301234758 series 2952568
Discussion about the modernization of Jakarta EE applications from the older Java EE form, including backwards-compatibility as well as forwards-excitement about cool new developments like Microprofile.
- Rudy De Busscher, product manager of Payara and EE contributor.
- Josh Juneau, consultant and author of Jakarta EE Recipes.
- Ivar Grimstad, Jakarta EE Advocate for the Eclipse Foundation.
- Erik Costlow, Developer Relations for Contrast Security to secure Java/Jakarta EE applications.
- Is the Java/Jakarta EE Deployment Model Out of Date? (No.)
- Is Java/Jakarta EE Cloud-Native? (Yes)
- Why Java Developers Continue to Rely on Jakarta EE (Because standards make development easier)