Manage episode 307261025 series 2798004
In this episode, The Annuity Man and Jack Lenenberg discuss:
- The truth about long-term care
- Transferring annuity to annuity with an IRS 1035 exchange
- Traditional versus annuity with long-term care
- The full customizability of long-term care
- Long-term care plans are flexible, benefits are guaranteed and you can set up the plan so that if you don’t use the money, it returns to the estate.
- An IRS 1035 exchange says you can take a non-IRA annuity using non-qualified assets and transfer them tax free into another annuity.
- Traditional policies involve a thorough process and investigation while long-term care annuity policies are the easiest - you can get approval in a day and it takes about 45 minutes. Annuity policies multiply the money we deposit, they will triple your money and provide you long-term care benefits.
- Long-term plan is fully customizable from the standpoint of amount of money, inflation, and length of time.
"Everyone is living longer today and the cost of care is increasing tremendously with inflation. So it’s important to plan for it. " — Jack Lenenberg
Connect with Jack Lenenberg:
Connect with The Annuity Man: