GET TO YES by Listening, Not Telling with Neil Osborne | Selling in the Hair, Beauty and Body Industries
E1: B2B Expos: Why Are You Exhibiting, What’s Your Purpose?
Manage episode 213370688 series 2404942
Neil starts the expo journey by sharing some of his personal expo encounters and a powerful learning experience, from one of the world’s top brands. A lot of companies claim that expos are different these days – they’re no longer about selling – but that’s not always the case. Neil talks about the exhibitors who do best and what they do to ensure they build a successful exhibition, right from the start. Want a hint? Having clarity around your purpose, is the key.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Ideas to improve your financial return and sales team’s motivation
- An experience - Salon International in London TIGI & Toni & Guy
- Three types of exhibitors
- Brand Builders
- The power of knowing your purpose
- Clarity for your sales team
- Presenting your USP
- Training your staff prior to the expo
- Make it easy for people to buy
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.