GET TO YES by Listening, Not Telling with Neil Osborne | Selling in the Hair, Beauty and Body Industries
E29-B2C Are you a Teller, Seller or Persuader
Manage episode 247284431 series 2404942
Over the years, Neil’s visited a lot of clinics. And during those visits, he’s witnessed a variety of communication styles that’ve been used with customers – some good, and some not so good. In this episode, he breaks down those experiences into the three main communication styles he’s seen (and heard) – the Teller, Seller and Persuader.
Neil shares the different behaviours of each of the three in-salon and in-clinic communication styles and suggests some shifts that both the Teller and Seller can immediately practice – to help improve their persuasion skills.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- If you’re a Teller, you’ll learn:
- What to do when a client’s eyes glaze over during a conversation with them
- How to stop talking, talking, talking
- If you’re a Seller, you’ll learn”
- What to do when it goes silent, after you’ve proposed that a client buy
- Simple suggestions to help you close better and more comfortably
- If you’re aspiring to become a Persuader, Neil shares his 10 Commandments of Being Persuasive, where he lists the behaviours to avoid and what to replace them with
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.