Manage episode 274972236 series 2596498
Check out the full show notes and drop a comment at HaulinAssetsLLC.com
In addition to talking about financials, we talk about adding a truck. I'm about 90% sure I am going to do it, so I have started to look for another truck, trailer and driver. Craig and I talk a bit about that.
What To Expect From Episode 60
Here are the numbers for the month. September was an average month and that is perfectly okay with me.
- Total miles ran – 10,145
- Deadhead miles – 687 (Two months in a row that it was low)
- Total revenue - $20,720.01 (Funny we keep ending on $0.01, listen to the episode lot learn why)
- All-in rate-per-mile - $2.04 (Hope we can do that every month)
- Full days on the road - 19
- Partial days on the road – 5
In the end Haulin Assets realized a profit of $3,054.35.