Manage episode 329770574 series 2968645
Battery electric is currently the dominant alternative to diesel discussed as the way to a zero-emissions future, but it’s not the only option. Jim Park and John Zelasko, chief sales officer at FEV North America, explore the various powertrain technologies likely to power tomorrow's fleets.
🎙 In this episode:
- About FEV and its stake in the commercial vehicle market
- EV adoption rates on the heavy duty side of the trucking industry
- Level of interest among prospective buyers of battery-electric trucks
- Market fit for alternative-fuel solutions
- New engines or conversions for alternative fuels
- How to keep diesel engines around a little longer
This episode is sponsored by Clarience Technologies.
📰 Sign up for the HDT newsletter!
🤝 Follow and connect with HDT on social media!
🎥 Watch a shorter video version of this interview on HDT’s YouTube channel.