Manage episode 336664858 series 2391186
Alan Stein Jr. lays out the fundamental shifts that help sustain your game and build resilience in the face of stress, stagnation, and burnout.
— YOU’LL LEARN —
1) How to stop stress from overwhelming and controlling you
2) How to stay calm and in control in the face of stress
3) How to identify and remedy stagnation
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep789 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT ALAN —
Alan Stein, Jr. is an experienced keynote speaker and author. At his core, he’s a performance coach with a passion for helping others change behaviors. He spent 15+ years working with the highest performing basketball players on the planet (including NBA superstars Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, and Kobe Bryant). Through his customized programs, he transfers his unique expertise to maximize both individual and organizational performance.
Alan is a dynamic storyteller who delivers practical, actionable lessons that can be implemented immediately. He teaches proven principles on how to utilize the same approaches in business that elite athletes use to perform at a world-class level.
His previous clients include American Express, Pepsi, Sabra, Starbucks, Charles Schwab, and Penn State Football, and many more.
• Website: AlanSteinJr.com
• Website: StrongerTeam.com
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Author: Eckhart Tolle
• Book: Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear
• Book: Exactly What to Say: Your Personal Guide to the Mastery of Magic Words by Phil Jones
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —
• LinkedIn Jobs. Find quality hires fast with a free job posting at LinkedIn.com/beawesome.