Manage episode 337133654 series 2949500
On today’s episode, Anna and Nina do a deep dive on the origins of Tarot, explain their approach to reading, and address some of the common misconceptions about the practice.
Traditionally, Tarot is a pack of 78 cards with five suits, but there have been endless variations since the original Italian Visconti-Sforza deck debuted around the year 1450. At its core, Tarot is used as a way to gain insight into one's life and tap into the past, present, and future. But, as Anna and Nina discuss in the episode, some practitioners deviate from that and engage in harmful or manipulative tactics.
Anna and Nina share how they were first introduced to Tarot and what inspired them to pursue it further. They break down some of the key processes involved with reading, including keeping objectivity in check and honoring humility. They also touch on what Tarot has taught them about themselves, humanity, and the freedom of interpretation.
Listen to hear more about Anna and Nina’s approach and experience with Tarot.
- A brief overview of the history of Tarot card reading
- How Tarot challenges the binary
- Anna and Nina’s perspectives on the role of Spirit in Tarot reading
- Mainstream fear and apprehension surrounding Tarot
- What concerns Anna and Nina about certain modern psychic trainings
- Success stories and challenges from client sessions
- The importance of defining and protecting your boundaries as a Tarot reader
- Advice for people who are thinking about getting a reading done or want to buy their first Tarot deck
Get in Touch:
- How to Be Human
- How to Be Human Instagram
- Anna's Instagram
- Nina's Instagram
- Book a session with Anna
- Book a session with Nina