The Other Side of Saying Yes: Monica Lawson
Manage episode 353827966 series 2790870
Monica Lawson is a Spiritual Advisor and co-author of Chase You with Elizabeth Kendig. A near death experience following a tragic car accident awakened her ability to hear, see, feel, and know the "Other Side." She has had the privilege of giving readings to people from all over the world, in all walks of life, faiths, and belief systems. Her mission is to help people discover their purpose, connect to their spiritual gifts, and co-create a life that leads to more joy.
In this heart to heart conversation, Lee and Monica discuss:
- (03:07) Her childhood near death experience - the gateway to her invitation to the "Other Side."
- (09:36) How she is brilliantly stubborn with the "Other Side" - the 3 A's.
- (15:07) How her readings began and what made her realize she should stop doing them.
- (18:07) How her book, Chase You, came to be; asking for what she needed, her partnership with co-author Elizabeth, and the creative process as a collaboration.
- (23:28) Her experience of saying "yes" as an introvert and someone who is private in her work.
- (40:21) The importance of clearing the energy of a space.
To learn more about her work: https://www.themonicalawson.com/
To read her book: https://amzn.to/3GSCZJF
Join Lee for his annual online workshop, REBIRTH 2023, always his most popular offering of the year! Beginning January 16, 2023, in 6 days of teaching (delivered over 10 days) Lee leads a journey of Renewing Your Soul and Charting Your Path. The experience includes: exclusive channeled transmissions from Lee's guides, The Z's, Qigong with Steven Washington, a live Q&A with Lee, a Community Forum, Rebirth healing lounge, and special bonus content. To learn more and to register visit: https://www.leeharrisenergy.com/rebirth-2023 Use the code: Impact10 for a 10% discount.
The views and opinions expressed by guests of Impact the World are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or position of the host, of Lee Harris Energy LLC, or its staff or management. Any content provided by our guests are of their opinion and are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, individual, anyone or anything.