Manage episode 346844537 series 1447915
Being vulnerable requires a great deal of courage, presence, and transparency with ourselves and others. What happens when you're vulnerable with someone, and they can't receive, honor, or reciprocate your vulnerability?
This episode of AWAKENING explores both the benefits and potential consequences of being vulnerable with people in your life. I share a few personal anecdotes of being vulnerable in 2022 and how my friends and family members have responded.
Join me for a discussion of:
- what it really means to be vulnerable with yourself and others
- why some people have a more limited capacity and tolerance for vulnerability
- how to accept where others are while being true to yourself and your need for deep connection
- how to deal with a vulnerability hangover
- how to decide whether, with whom, and how much to share when big things happen in your life
Thank you for tuning in and supporting the podcast! Your presence here means the world to me.
Please be kind to yourself and others - we're all doing the best we can with what we have and where we are right now.
To explore my upcoming course, Journey to the Center of Yourself: Discover Your True Purpose, click below:
Music & editing by G. Demers
Inner Work 2022 All Rights Reserved.