Manage episode 365107406 series 2882713
Cal and Corey continue talking about massage career sustainability with Healwell Community Member Matt Smith. If you came to massage after a different career ( or several), if you had to figure out how to maintain your career during and after the pandemic, or if you just really like lemurs -- you'll love this episode.
About Our Guest:
Matt Smith is a Certified Massage Therapist, living in Oakland, CA. His massage training started at the National Holistic Institute, Emeryville campus. After completing the 800-hr core program, he delved straight into the 450-hr advanced neuromuscular/myofascial trigger point therapy program the school offers. As interested as Matt is in learning about technique and musculoskeletal physiology, he is just as motivated to learn how best to form therapeutic relationships with all potential clients.
Check out our new podcast! The Rub: a podcast about massage therapy
Giving Tuesday is over, but you can still support Healwell and the cool things we make by donating here before the end of the year!
Other ways to help and join in:
- Leave us a review on Apple Podcasts
- Let us know what you think! Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Find bonus content and early release episodes on our Patreon
- Check Healwell’s live and online classes
- Continue the conversation with a two-week free trial of the Healwell Community
- Merch! Find your Healwell fashion here
Thank you to ABMP for sponsoring Interdisciplinary!
Thank you to AIHM! Learn more about the AIHM Fellowship by emailing email@example.com