Manage episode 348836812 series 1333802
It happens all the time. We create and conduct training sessions, programs, and systems that contain a lot, but do not produce a lot. We end up with staff that are ill equipped for handling the day-to-day work and challenges that await them and as a result the customer receives an inconsistent experience.
On today's Shift Break we will be talking about the number one way we create ineffective training programs and what we should be investing into in order to properly train and prepare ours staff and business for long term success
Please listen to these related episodes:
- 339 : What Good Barista Training Produces
- 313 : Coffee Education and Training w/ Michael Phillips of Blue Bottle Coffee
- 301 : Hiring and Training for Excellence
- 296: Holistic Barista Training w/ David Castillo of Go Get Em Tiger , Los Angeles
- 235 : 4 Tips for Training your Staff
- 130 : Anne Nylander | Training Principles for Specialty Coffee Professionals
- 119 : Barista Training Masterclass w/ 2009 WBC Champion, Gwilym Davies
Like the episode? Subscribe, share, and rate the show!
Visit these amazing sponsors!
The best espresso machines in the world!
Custom branded mobile apps for your shop!