Manage episode 342684454 series 2496387
Quizmasters Lee and Marc meet for a trivia quiz with topics including Art, Fashion, History, Cars, Birds, Baseball, Music, Classic Television and more!
- ART MUSEUMS - The State Hermitage Museum, the largest art museum in the world by space, is located in which country?
- FASHION - What model of Ray Ban sunglasses were first made famous by James Dean and Andy Warhol before Tom Cruise boosted their popularity after wearing them in Risky Business?
- U.S. HISTORY - Which president pardoned Richard Nixon?
- U.S. HISTORY - The White House Plumbers, a covert White House task force created to prevent the leaking of classified information, was organized under which U.S. President?
- WORLD HISTORY - In what decade was the term 'first World War' used?
- CARS - In the 70s and 80s, and during a brief time period in the early 2000's, the Volkswagen Golf was known by what animal’s name in the United States and Canada?
- DINOSAURS - Cletisaurus Circle, Tyrannosaurus Trail, and Antrodemus Alley are streets in the town of Dinosaur, located in which U.S. state known for its proximity to over 800 paleontological sites?
- BASEBALL - In baseball, the catcher and pitcher are referred to by what term, first coined in the 1860's inspired by artilleries in the U.S. Civil War?
- BIRDS - What is the common name for members of the over 200 species of bird in the order Strigiformes?
- BUSINESS - Which corporation owns the brand Gillette, Charmin and Crest?
- CLASSIC TV - Which of the Three Stooges accidentally shot himself in the foot as a child, leading to the development of his physical comedy and an exaggerated walk so he could hide his limp?
Rate My Question
- 90’s MUSIC - Which 90's band made a background appearance on The Simpsons after one of its members left the band he founded with his now famous sister to become an animator on the show?
- MOVIES - Appearing in films such as Lawrence of Arabia, King Ralph and the voice of a food critic in Ratatouille, what actor holds the record for the most nominations in acting without a win?
- CLASSIC TV - The wealthy Cartwright family were the principal characters on what western television series that debuted on NBC 1959 and ran for 14 seasons?
- PRO WRESTLING - Under what name did The Rock debut in 1996?
Upcoming LIVE Know Nonsense Trivia Challenges
- October 7th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Challenge - Point Ybel Brewing Co. - 7:30 pm EST
- October 8th, 2022 - Know Nonsense Trivia Challenge - Ollie’s Pub Records and Beer - 7:30 pm EST
- October 22nd, 2022 - Game of Thrones Trivia Night - Point Ybel Brewing Co - 7:30 pm EST
You can find out more information about that and all of our live events online at KnowNonsenseTrivia.com All of the Know Nonsense events are free to play and you can win prizes after every round.
Thanks to our supporters on Patreon.
- Thank you, Quizdaddies – Gil, Tim, Tommy, Adam, Brandon, Blake
- Thank you, Team Captains – Kristin & Fletcher, Aaron, Matthew, David Holbrook, Mo, Lydia, Rick G, Skyler
- Thank you, Proverbial Lightkeepers – Elyse, Kaitlynn, Frank, Trent, Nina, Justin, Katie, Ryan, Robb, Captain Nick, Grant, Ian, Tim Gomez, Rachael, Moo, Rikki, Nabeel, Jon Lewis, Adam, Lisa, Spencer, Luc, Hank, Justin P., Cooper, Sarah, Karly, Lucas, Mike K., Cole, Adam, Sam Spencer
- Thank you, Rumplesnailtskins – Mike J., Mike C., Efren, Steven, Kenya, Dallas, Issa, Paige, Allison, Kevin & Sara, Alex, Loren, MJ, HBomb, Aaron, Laurel, FoxenV, Sarah, Edsicalz, Megan, brandon, Chris, Alec, Sai, Nathan, Tim, Andrea, Ian, Aunt Kiki, Clay
If you'd like to support the podcast and gain access to bonus content, please visit http://theknowno.com and click "Support."
- Support the KnowNo on Patreon! — Access bonus content! 15% off annual memberships!
- Know Nonsense Trivia Podcast Merch — Pick up shirts, stickers and more from our official merch store!
- Know Nonsense Trivia | Discord — Chat and play trivia with us on Discord!
- r/KnowNonsenseTrivia | Reddit — Join our subreddit!
- Trivia Night @ Point Ybel Brewing Co.! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Wednesdays at Point Ybel Brewing Co. in Fort Myers, FL!
- Trivia Night @ Ollies Pub! | Facebook — Play Know Nonsense Trivia Live with Lee on Thursdays at Ollie's Pub in Cape Coral, FL!
- Nice Guys Pizza Trivia | Facebook — Play Nice Guys Pizza Trivia Live with Marc on Wednesdays or on Zoom at Nice Guys Pizza in Cape Coral, FL!