Manage episode 297863379 series 2943955
Join us in episode 89 for Body Literacy with Rachel Harris
Mama, placenta specialist and childbirth educator, Rachel Harris joins us on the show to share how Body Literacy is cultivated over a woman's lifetime and experiences and why knowing what is happening in your body is vital to your health.
Together we'll chat about:
- Why we are afraid to listen to our bodies
- 3 ways to (re)learn what is happening in your body
- When we should be teaching this to our children
- 2 keys to unlocking physical awareness
- How birth teaches us to trust ourselves
- All in one stimulating episode!
Love content and discussions like this? Get more real talk about all things feminine health in our Beautiful One Midwifery Newsletter: HERE
Period Problems got you down? Fixing Your Period is our self-paced online course designed to take the drudgery out of monthly cycle issues and enjoy the freedom that comes with complete period repair. ** NOW available with the most recent addition of POSTPARTUM PERIODS module** Buy now and own forever: HERE.
Subscribe to the podcast to catch every episode. Follow us on Instagram for all the info and fun in between episodes at @beautifulonemidwifery