Manage episode 347436512 series 3005288
Welcome to Linda’s Corner. In this episode, Joe Rockey talks about how faith applies in everyday matters. Joe is a business creator who made countless opportunities happen. He also has a successful real estate career, he is a champion axe thrower, and he is also the co-host of the podcast “Father and Joe” which encourages people to return to their faith. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/father-and-joe/id1201053379
Some of the highlights Joe shares:
- The importance of strengthening and maintaining our relationships
- Examples of how faith helps in everyday challenges
- Faith helps us overcome the habit of externalizing our problems
- Faith helps us accept accountability for our actions
- Faith helps us improve and become better and happier people
- The pitfalls of compartmentalizing our faith
- And more
Please share, subscribe, leave a rating and review, visit the Linda's Corner website at lindascornerpodcast.com and/or follow on youtube, facebook, instagram, and pinterest @lindascornerpodcast. Thanks!
Also please visit the Hope for Healing website at hopeforhealingfoundation.org for free resources to increase happiness, build confidence and self esteem, improve relationships, manage stress, and calm feelings of depression and anxiety.