Manage episode 277036131 series 2471556
How’s your relationship going with your loved one in your life? When problems arise, do you run away from conflict or run headlong into the fire in hopes of working on and improving it?
Paul explores relationships and blended families with CHEK Practitioners Sara Gustafson and Aleks Rybchinskiy in this loving Living 4D conversation.
Learn more about the work Sara and Aleks do with clients at their Primal Fusion website. Discover their work on social media via Facebook and Instagram. Learn about Sara and Aleks individually on Instagram.
Just for Living 4D listeners: Save $350 on a Primal Fusion Relationship Mentorship: The Embodhiment of WE at this link and use the code LOVING4D. Plus, register for their free webinar on Strengthening Relationships in Hard Times.
- Sara’s ex-husband thought Paul was running a cult. (13:11)
- The hugging-with-strangers experience. (24:52)
- Aleks became an even greater teacher for Sara than Paul. (32:12)
- Aleks’ hard transition from bachelorhood to becoming a father to three girls and feeling very lonely. (53:07)
- “What’s the best way to eat an elephant? One bite at a time.” (1:06:59)
- Real communication comes from couples understanding they are fighting problems, not each other, and being more in a we space. (1:17:16)
- Process language (women) versus outcome language (men). (1:22:36)
- Roots of an addiction. (1:27:33)
- Wearing masks, visible and invisible. (1:33:49)
- The real state of your relationships. (1:41:03)
- “Loving is easy. Being loved is the hard part.” (1:51:09)
- Focusing on your dream — things that really matter — pays off. (2:10:39)
- “The way my environment responds to me is my real report card.” (2:20:26)
- Enlightenment: Learning forever. (2:29:40)
- Face your fears and kiss snakes as needed. (2:34:50)
- Sara wants a wife just for her. (2:58:47)
- The Human Zoo by Desmond Morris
- The work of David Deida
- Sara’s Holistic Health and Performance For Women e-course
Thanks to our awesome sponsors: Organifi (save 20 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK20 at checkout), Paleovalley (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code chek15 at checkout), BiOptimizers (save on Magnesium Breakthrough and other select products during November at this link), Cymbiotika (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK15 at checkout), One Farm CBD Oils (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK at checkout) and Essential Oil Wizardry (save 10 percent on your purchase by using the code living4d at checkout).
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.