Manage episode 295033699 series 2471556
How does the media shape what we know and think about the world? What efforts do you make to get the best information you need to make sane and healthy choices?
Filmmaker Mikki Willis shares what’s happened in his life since the release of his Plandemic series, the role of media in our lives and how we move forward in this Living 4D conversation.
- Mikki travels to Washington. D.C. on Jan. 6 to protest the lockdowns related to COVID-19. (12:33)
- Mikki’s encounter with the New York Times. (31:12)
- Mikki’s three decades of work in the media. (42:04)
- Do you vote for a who or a what? (1:00:10)
- Mikki meets with the FBI after Jan. 6. (1:13:25)
- The emergence of egregores. (1:22:00)
- How do you figure out what’s true or not? (1:32:56)
- A need for nuance. (1:49:10)
- Paul’s Living 4D conversation with Jeffrey Mishlove
- Planet of the Humans on YouTube
- Egregores: The Occult Entities That Watch Over Human Destiny by Mark Stavish
- The Selfish Gene by Richard Dawkins
- Electric Body, Electric Health by Eileen McKusick
Thanks to our awesome sponsors: Organifi (save 20 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK20 at checkout), Scientific Stretching: The Art and Science of Flexibility Training, Paleovalley (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code chek15 at checkout), BiOptimizers (save 10 percent on your purchase by using the code Paul10 at checkout), Cymbiotika (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK15 at checkout), One Farm CBD Oils (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK at checkout) and Essential Oil Wizardry (save 10 percent on your purchase by using the code living4d at checkout).
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.