Manage episode 298413364 series 2471556
Did you know some of the most stubborn problems we face may be the result of traumas we’ve inherited across generations?
Paul explores the world of inherited family traumas and how we can begin to end that cycle of pain with one of the world’s noted experts, Mark Wolynn, in this soulful Living 4D conversation.
- Working with a client 30 years ago changed Mark’s life and led him to inherited family trauma as a calling. (7:09)
- The mechanisms of inherited family trauma right down to our DNA, our children and our children’s children. (16:40)
- Handling the pandemic in positive, constructive ways. (23:49)
- “When we reject our parents, we unconsciously reject aspects of ourselves.” (31:51)
- A simple exercise to heal the relationships with your parents. (42:08)
- Our bodies are formed in vitro with memories of trauma that gets passed down to future generations. (52:18)
- An unconscious bond of suffering between parents and their children. (1:01:22)
- Mark moved from working with energy healing, shamanic journeys and past life regression to inherited trauma 30 years ago. (1:11:13)
- Mark describes his continuing relationship with the soul of his late sister, especially when he works. (1:14:20)
- A “gazillion” things influence a child before and after he/she is born. (1:25:01)
- The first thing Mark does when he works with a new client: Follow her/his trauma language, both verbal and non-verbal. (1:33:33)
- Identifying one’s greatest fear — the core sentence —is the gold nugget of trauma language. (1:42:14)
- The resonating force of healing sounds and words. (1:50:56)
- It Didn’t Start With You by Mark Wolynn
- The work of Bert Hellinger, Roger Woolger, Rick Hanson and Bruce Lipton
- A Tufts University study on the sperm of mice and men exposed to early life stress
- Rupert Sheldrake discusses morphogenic fields on YouTube
- Music from Big Pink by The Band
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
Thanks to our awesome sponsors: The CHEK Academy, Organifi (save 20 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK20 at checkout), Paleovalley (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code chek15 at checkout), BiOptimizers (save 10 percent on your purchase by using the code Paul10 at checkout), Cymbiotika (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK15 at checkout), One Farm CBD Oils (save 15 percent on your purchase by using the code CHEK at checkout) and Essential Oil Wizardry (save 10 percent on your purchase by using the code living4d at checkout).
As an Amazon Associate, we earn commissions from qualifying purchases.